We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. You may see some changes when it is time for your next
appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
● Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
● When you arrive for your appointment, we ask that you remain in your car until we are ready for you. Please call us to let us know you've arrived, so that we may meet you at the door.
● Please wear a mask as you enter the office.
● We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
● Each patient will be screened by receiving a temperature check.
● You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
● You will be asked to swish with hydrogen peroxide prior to starting your appointment.
● Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
● We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We are also taking steps to ensure our own staff remains healthy.
● All clinical staff wear fresh scrubs/jackets
● Each staff member is subject to the same daily screening as patients (questionnaire, temperature check)
● Staff PPE to include surgical mask, safety glasses, gloves, and face shield, depending on procedure
● Proper hand hygiene will continue to be practiced routinely
● Medical grade air filtration added in reception and clinic rooms
● Scheduled disinfection of office surfaces throughout each day
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 469-676-2777 or visit our website at www.flourish.dental. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.